Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Odd dream

So I had a bit of a nightmare last night.  At first the dream started kind of weird and I don’t remember much.  I think I was moving furniture or something in an apartment/house that I currently don’t live in nor have I ever been in.  All I really remember is that one room was fairly cluttered and it had one of those small bistro tables (small round table that only 2 chairs fit). 
The next thing that I remember was that I was driving in the country side during a pretty severe storm.  It was pretty dark outside due to the storm.  The road was really hilly.  When I was driving up one large hill the storm got dramatically worse and by the time I got to the top I completely couldn’t see.  I woke up at that point with a start.  I had scary thoughts in my head and I thought something/someone was in my bedroom…for no good reason.  This was approximately 1.5 hours after I had fallen asleep.  I calmed done and fell back asleep probably 20 min later. 
house
·         A house, apartment, flat, or any place of residence often represents you or your life, even if the dream residence does not resemble your actual residence. The events in the dream residence may represent events in your life. A house can also represent security, comfort, protection, familiarity, or belonging.
·         Also consider the mood and condition of the house (a dreary house might represent depression or sadness, a house with missing windows might represent personal boundary issues, etc.) and anything that particularly stands out about the house
furniture
·         If a house represents your life, then furniture would represent certain details, aspects, or activities in your life. For instance, a bed might represent the sleeping aspect of your life. A kitchen table might represent your relationship with your family, if that's where your family often interacts. See also the specific furniture item.

storm
·         Challenges, rough times, or turbulence in life or in relationships
·         Rage, anger, frustration, or other upset feelings
You as a driver
·         can represent the way you're "running your life" right now, or recently

mountain or slope
·                     Challenge, hurdle, obstacle
·                     Project or task to be done
·                     Overwhelm, intimidation, or dread
·                     The beauty or strength of nature
·                     Endurance or constancy over time

can't see
Not being able to see, or having your vision or view obscured, can mean:
·                     There's something you're feeling unable to understand or see clearly in your life—perhaps a problem you can't see a solution for
·                     You're feeling something is hidden from you, or perhaps that someone is hiding something from you
·                     There's something you don't want to know, see, understand, or take responsibility for

No comments:

Post a Comment