Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No room for me

The latest dream I had was this morning.  I have been feeling severely dejected by everyone I know and I think the dream doesn't require me to look up it's meaning.  i think it's pretty obvious.

In the dream I was at a house with all my family, extended family included.  It's was a smallish house so everyone was really crowded.  I was having a good time visiting with everyone and everything seems to be nice.  Then it was dinner time, in a split second everyone was sat down with their food plates.  I couldn't find the food or a place to sit.  It was just like I wasn't included in the whole event.  Like they hadn't planned on me and didn't have room or enough food for me.  Then I woke up.

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory

No comments:

Post a Comment